REAL ESTATE ASSET MANAGER
Comprehensive experience in directing all aspects of real estate property construction and maintenance, including establishment of policies and procedures, as well as expertise in business analysis for creating plans that focus on marketing and client retention strategies while increasing revenue.
- Skilled in lease negotiations, contract preparation and review, including outsourcing, quality control/assurance, logistics, and inventory control, as well as sourcing suppliers and negotiating prices.
- Proficient in cost reduction, operational streamlining, purchasing policy development, budget forecasting and planning, as well as and inventory control; adept in production scheduling, management and implementation, as well as plan and conduct vendor quality audits.
- Proven abilities in staff management and training; develop goals; communicate with internal departments, vendors, and executive management to ensure procurement and project goals are met. Excellent people skills with the ability to supervise, motivate, and develop teamwork atmosphere within a diversified group.
Asset Manager R.A. GALINDO, Bryan, TX 02/04-Present
- Lead the management division - First Venture Property Management in a new position developed within R.A. Galindo to expand from a small investor management group to become a regional property management service company. I was awarded the new role due to my diligence and strong work ethic. I started out as a property manager with a keen insight to budget controls and contract negotiations. Establishing the only properties with 100% occupancy for over 12 months and simultaneously produce a 225% increase in ROI. The true key to my success is a finely honed financial understanding, which is successfully fused to manage commercial real estate.
- Responsible for the planning, coordinating, and implementing strategic and sales initiatives that has accelerated division’s growth 23% per quarter
- Primary point of contact between corporate and the site manager, prepare daily forecasts and review and analyze all documents produced by local management
- Track occupancy timelines, mark key project milestones and resolve potential conflicts on various project deadlines
- Develop and maintain key relationships and liaisons with cross-functional project teams
- Effectively select and evaluate suppliers, redefine sourcing strategies, and identify change opportunities
- Negotiate, prepare and execute all contracts on a local and regional basis
- Recruite and train staff in an environment that promotes team development skills.
Project Manager INNOVATIVE DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION, Rosharon, TX 9/99-1/04
- In charge of the polystyrene housing growth in the Houston area for this custom homebuilder, a small firm with revenue of $3M-$6M, 3 staff, and 17 separate subcontractors. All structural aspects of construction were built with concrete and steel, and lumber would be strictly cosmetic, i.e. wood floors, etc. Performed all aspects of customer relations and project management during construction of homes.
- Supervised and guided teams of subcontractors in the scoping, planning, design, production, bidding, budgeting, and construction of high-end custom homes in excess of 7000 sq. ft.
- Utilized modern energy efficient processes that help lower energy consumption per volume of space; reduced utility expense 62% per cubic foot of space.
- M.B.A. in Management – Texas A&M University, 8/02
- M.S. in Pathology, 8/02
- B.S. in Biology, 12/98